Coronavirus has become the enemy of everyone in the world. Every country is becoming helpless due to this virus. It has not only crippled the world’s economy but also the life of every individual. For the one who has been tested positive the journey of recovery is not only of fighting with viruses but also with the outer world. People aren’t accepting a recovered person easily in society. One has to deal with immunity, inner peace, and the outer world. This all can create a negative impact on mental, emotional, and physical health. The tips here will help you to make your recovering from corona journey more pleasing.
What can you do?
- Be active: Keep yourself active as it affects your body and mind. Walking, stretching, yoga and even simple body movements help to improve your circulation. It also reduces stress, the problem of high blood pressure and also helps to boost immunity. Being active is very essential for your brain as it helps you to fight depression, stress, anxiety, and gives your inner peace.
- Meditate: Meditation is a great way to gain inner peace. Regular meditation helps you to overcome stress, boosts immunity, and purifies your body.
- Read books: This is the best time when you can read all your favorite books. Read books that can enhance your personality or something based on real-life experiences.
- Self-talk: Give some time for self-talk as it helps you to gain confidence and know more about your inner self. Talk to yourself about everything. Never think negative about yourself as it can demoralize you.
- Reconnect socially: Connect with your old friends and dear ones during this time. Try to establish the previous connections as someday there were important parts of your life. It will help you to reconnect with your old memories and the best days of your life.
What more can you do?
- Write a letter to your future self: Very soon, things will be fine and things will be back to normal. No one will have this much free time ever in life again but these memories will be with you forever. Try to jot down all your experiences, situations, and take away from this pandemic situation. Think about what you have experienced, what is still left out, and how things could have been better.
- Follow your hobbies: Spend time with yourself. Do things that you like to do. Listen to music, dance, read books, watch movies, draw, and do you like. Try to live your childhood days. This time will never come again because once all this is over we will again get busy with our regular responsibilities. Work on creating your own stuff like a piece of drawing, music, or writing something.
- Planning: Plan your future goals, find out things that you wanted to do but are left out. Thinking about your future financial goals, physical goals, your ambitions in life, or career goals. Make a strategy that will help you to achieve all those things.
- Learn new skills: There must be something in your life which you wished to learn like painting, writing, a new language, singing, or doing some craftwork. It is a great time to make a start. You can learn everything online for free. Make up your mind and just start learning it.
Conclusion: Recovering from corona isn’t difficult if you have strong will power. It is essential that for recovering from corona one should keep a check of his/her physical and mental wellbeing. Select the best activities for yourself. Utilize your time and energy in some creative way. Do things that make feel you happy, stay positive, stay happy!
Copyright © Utpal K
1. If you share this post, please give due credit to the author Utpal Khot
2. Please DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. Please DO NOT Cut/Copy/Paste this post
© Utpal K., all rights reserved.
Copyright Notice: No part of this Blog may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the Blog Author Utpal Khot who holds the copyright.