Coronavirus is a global issue that is affecting every one of us physically, emotionally, mentally, and financially. Every individual must first give priority to his immunity and should take adequate precautions to fight against Covid_19. The steps here will help the one with a weaker Immune system to maintain an excellent health during this pandemic.
- No stress: Stress depresses immunity systems, affects mental health, and also increases the risk of several other infections. Try to maintain a balance between your personal and professional life. Engage yourself in different types of activities that can relax you. Follow your routine time-table during lockdown also.
- Take proper sleep: Take proper sleep for 8 to 10 hours as it helps you to rebuild your immune system. Poor sleeping habits increase stress levels, so boost your immunity by following a proper sleep pattern.
- Take vitamins: Include food like garlic, oregano, chili pepper turmeric, spinach, lemon, oranges, and apples to your diet. You can use vitamins C, Vitamin B, and mineral Zinc IV pills by consulting your doctor.
- Eat healthy: The food we eat plays an important role in protecting our body against pathogens. Eating healthy food strengthens your weaker immune system. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Avoid eating processed food and have enough proteins in the diet.
- Role of immunity-boosting foods: Include the right amount of nutrients in your diet to boost your immunity. Eat food that is rich in vitamin C to protect your body from getting infected. Food items like yogurt, mushrooms, carrots, tomatoes, gooseberries, and spinach can be eaten to protect the body against infections and boost immunity.
Some more things to remember.
- Stay hydrated: Drink enough water to maintain electrolyte balance in the body. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day to detoxify your body. Fruit juices and detox water shohttps://fashionablefoodz.com/how-to-deal-with-food-allergies/uld be used regularly to beat the heat. Drink lukewarm water throughout the day to get relief from cough and cold. Drink herbal tea using basil, cinnamon, cloves, and dry ginger.
- Follow hygiene guidelines: Wash your hands at regular intervals and cover yourself if you have cough or breathing issues. Wear a face mask while going outside. Wash your hands especially when you are back from a public place, after coughing or sneezing
- Exercise regularly: Exercise is the best way to boost immunity. Practice Zumba, cardio exercises, or yoga sessions by using youtube. Meditate at least 30 minutes to calm the nerves and get relief from the stress. Remember that your mental well being also plays an essential role in your immunity.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol: Smoking tobacco is dangerous for health as it increases the chances of getting infected with pneumonia and worsening breathing issues. Using tobacco, alcohol and drugs affects your immune system adversely.
- Maintain social distancing: Practice social distancing even at home. Avoid going to large gatherings or hospitals. Cover your mouth and nose whenever you are meeting with someone.
- Approach your doctor: Go to the doctor only if it’s needed. Talk to your doctor if you are facing any difficulty. Don’t take any medicines without consulting your doctor for a weaker immune system.
Copyright © Utpal K
1. If you share this post, please give due credit to the author Utpal Khot
2. Please DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. Please DO NOT Cut/Copy/Paste this post
© Utpal K., all rights reserved.
Copyright Notice: No part of this Blog may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the Blog Author Utpal Khot who holds the copyright.