Public transport during the COVID-19 pandemic was limited as the chances of spreading were more. As lockdown is being lifted and workplaces are being reopened, we are ready to move in trains. It is essential to understand the importance of safety that one needs to adopt for a safe journey. Here are a few guidelines that will help you to prepare better while you travel in train.
- Know your needs: Carry a face mask, sanitizer, hand wash, and wipes while you are traveling. Please make a list of all the COVID essentials and do carry them. Don’t forget to take extra masks along with you.
- Stay updated: Keep checking the schedule of the train and its other details to avoid any inconvenience. Keep your documents and tickets ready for any emergencies.
- Safety first: Keep sanitizing your hands before and after touching anything. Wear gloves and masks before you step out of your home. Avoid touching any doors, handles, elevator buttons, and railings. Dispose of gloves and masks appropriately after reaching. Wash your hands with soap and water after using the public bathroom. Avoid going to crowded places or standing in a queue.
- Follow social distancing: Stay at least 6 feet away from other travelers and avoid sitting near any unknown person. Follow all the norms of safety while you are traveling.
- Say ‘No’ to outside food: Avoid buying any food or water from outside. Carry your water bottle and food packers along with you. Avoid eating or drinking anything while you are traveling.
- Go cashless: Avoid using the exchange of money while you are traveling. Pay contactless or in exact change when you travel in Train.
Summary: Always keep your safety as the priority. Avoid traveling for tours and weddings. Avoid taking children and elderly people with you while traveling. If it is an emergency it is advised to travel through personal transport. Travel only if it is an emergency. Take all the necessary precautions, and follow hygiene rules. Make sure that you take care of your safety and others too. Approach your physician and take a routine checkup done before and after traveling. Stay home! Stay safe!
Copyright © Utpal K
1. If you share this post, please give due credit to the author Utpal Khot
2. Please DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. Please DO NOT Cut/Copy/Paste this post
© Utpal K., all rights reserved.
Copyright Notice: No part of this Blog may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the Blog Author Utpal Khot who holds the copyright.