Winter is the most awaited season of the year. Winters are laden with dry and cold air. It is essential to take care of skin and hair during the chilly winters. The cold and dry air of winter invites chapped elbows, flaky face, breathing issues, and itching. Many of us apply different beauty products to solve all such problems, but locking the needed moisture becomes difficult during winters. The only solution to beat winter challenges is by improved diet plans. It is essential to know about your winter diet platter because what we put inside the body impacts our appearance. So it’s time to increase our metabolism and beat the winter woes by including these food items in our daily diet.
What to Increase?
- Broccoli: Broccoli is rich in vitamin A, and C. Vitamin A keeps skin and hair healthy. Vitamin C increases the production of collagen. Including broccoli in the diet reduces the problem of dry and flaky patches for skin and hair.
- Ginger: Ginger is the most effective herb that solves the winter issue of throat infections. The ginger detox water works excellently for breathing-related issues, purifying blood, and improved metabolism.
- Carrots: Carrot provides all the necessary fibers responsible for the increasing rate of metabolism. It is an excellent source of Vitamin A and many other antioxidants that keep skin and hair nourished and shiny. Carrots solve the issues of wrinkles, aging, and scars.
- Oregano: Oregano is an Italian herb. Using its oil or pills controls dandruff and other skin allergies too.
- Spinach: Spinach is a must-have vegetable for perfectly glowing skin. Spinach fight against all the skin infections. This antioxidant and vitamin-rich food fight anemia and dandruff problems.
- Green tea: Green tea eradicates the problem of flaky and itchy skin. It’s antioxidants overcome the issues of fine lines, wrinkles, and aging.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is rich in omega3 and iron. Applying a mask of oatmeal nourishes hair, promotes its growth, and leaves it super shiny after wash.
- Coconut: Eating the fruit coconut directly is beneficial for healthy skin and hair. It provides all the necessary moisture for skin and hair. Its regular use keeps you look more youthful and younger.
So what are your thoughts and tips to beat winter woes and what are your suggestions? Please let us know in the comments below or we can discuss over WhatsApp like always.
Copyright © Utpal K
1. If you share this post, please give due credit to the author Utpal Khot
2. Please DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. Please DO NOT Cut/Copy/Paste this post
© Utpal K., all rights reserved.
Copyright Notice: No part of this Blog may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the Blog Author Utpal Khot who holds the copyright