COCO by DHFL GI launches their A La Carte Car Insurance Policy – COCODrive
COCO by DHFL GI is a General Insurance venture, which is 100% owned entity of WGC (Wadhawan Global Capital Pvt. Ltd.). It started its operations in November 2017 with an aim of catering to property and casualty insurance in India.
Recently, COCO by DHFL General Insurance organized an event for the launch of their new, personalized car insurance plan called COCODrive. The event was organized on a grand scale and was attended by popular bloggers from BFSI, Food, and Lifestyle categories. It was highlighted at the event that COCODrive goes out of the way to meet consumer needs and is aimed at simplifying the cumbersome process of buying insurance plans.
They provide customization of plans and their general insurance plans are 100% tailored to be in accordance with the customers’ needs. COCODrive is one of its kind customizable, detailed and comprehensive car insurance policy. As many as 19 add-ons over the basic car insurance are available with COCODrive. Add-Ons such as Zero Depreciation Cover, Key and Lock Replacement, Tyre Replacement etc. are available as an A La Carte menu to choose from. The customers can pick the add-ons which are in sync with their individual requirements. The insurance policies at COCO make sure that the customers who buy them feel protected for themselves; their loved ones; and of course their valuable vehicles.
Being a food blogger, I love how the policy is so customizable. It is almost as simple as going to a restaurant, ordering only what you want, and paying only for that. So why pay for a buffet spread if you are not going to have any of those things.
Similarly, COCODrive allows you to choose only the add-ons that you need over a basic car insurance and pay only for those add-ons. Trust me, purchasing a policy from COCO is as easy as it sounds.
- As many as 19 add-ons in the market as opposed to a maximum of 5 to 6 add-ons offered by competitors. These many add-ons make sure that the individual customer requirements, based on the type of car age of car and city of residence, are fulfilled
- COCODrive happens to be India’s first a la carte Car insurance policy because of its unbeatable combination of add-on covers as opposed to buying a bundled product that might or might not suit their needs
- Highest Personal Accident Cover, due to various non-standard add-on covers this policy can provide an accident cover up to 35 lacs
- Fully customizable and simple to purchase because of online chat feature enabling the customers to have a guided online buying experience. This means that while you can choose and customize your own policy, there is always someone available to help you over online chat or phone call in case you get stuck.
COCODrive’s Add-Ons can be grouped under the following need-based buckets:
Car related needs
- Zero depreciation
- New car for old car
- Consumable expenses
- Engine protector
- Key and lock replacement
- Tyre Replacement
Protecting NCB needs
- NCB Secure
- NCB Protector-repairing of non-metallic parts
Personal protection needs
- EMI protector
- Outstanding loan protector
- Accidental hospitalization
- Enhanced owner PA
- Enhanced paid driver PA
- Enhanced occupant PA
- Hospi cash
- Daily conveyance allowance
- Personal belonging protector
- Roadside assistance
- Emergency transfer and hotel stay
So, with COCO Drive you can give yourself a second chance to choose a customized and comprehensive car insurance policy. We really recommend that you give COCODrive a shot because this company has been making waves ever since they launched whether it is for disrupting the Insurance space, creating insurance products based on customer requirements or providing a great seamless customer experience across digital channels. Also, they have been honored as the Rising Star of the Year Award in June 2018 at the third annual insurance India summit along with many other prestigious awards in fields of brand excellence. So you know where you have to click for getting your car insured next time.
Copyright © Uttpal K
1. If you share this post, please give due credit to the author Uttpal K
2. Please DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. Please DO NOT Cut/Copy/Paste this post
© Uttpal K., all rights reserved.
Copyright Notice: No part of this Blog may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the Blog Author Uttpal K who holds the copyright.