We all have been waiting for a long time to reconnect with our friends and family. We all are planning about post-COVID celebrations. Staying healthy during this time is more important than any other thing else. Keeping fitness and festivals in mind, here are a few tips that will ensure that you shed those extra pounds and stay committed to your fitness goals. Let us check out these Tips to get festive fit post COVID.
- Walking: We all usually end up with the guilt of having extra calories during festivals. One of the easiest ways to overcome this is to indulge yourself in fast walking. Take a short walk before breakfast for at least 30 minutes to burn those extra calories.
- Get paired: Exercising alone can be tedious. Invite a friend or family member to accompany you for exercising. It not only enhances your experience but keeps you motivated. Add more people to your group as it enables you to compete with each other.
- Post-meal routine: Take a short 10 min walk after every meal. You can set a recurring reminder to get yourself moving.
- Keep moving: Move around while you are talking with your loved ones over the phone. Remember that every step counts. Download an app that can count your steps and can reward you with gifts.
- Track yourself: Monitor your progress to keep yourself motivated. Make a note of the calories you take and the steps you move. Get yourself ready for the next day’s goals.
- Hydrate yourself: Keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 7-8 liters of water a day. It boosts your metabolism process and keeps your body temperature at a level.
- Balance: Take opportunities to pick healthier food and drinks. Start your day with the right breakfast, which is full of nutrients and proteins. Avoid overeating and munching fried snacks. Replace packed food with homemade recipes. Avoid smoking and taking alcohol if you wish to stay healthy and fit.
Take home message/ Summary: Try to Make your activities more enjoyable and push everyone around you to achieve more. Don’t wait for tomorrow; take a step forward by just downloading a fitness tracker app right now. Follow these Tips to get festive fit post COVID
Copyright © Utpal K
1. If you share this post, please give due credit to the author Utpal Khot
2. Please DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. Please DO NOT Cut/Copy/Paste this post
© Utpal K., all rights reserved.
Copyright Notice: No part of this Blog may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the Blog Author Utpal Khot who holds the copyright.