Social gatherings, parties, and celebrations have shrunk due to the impact of COVID-19. We all are trying new ways to come up with these situations and celebrate. Parties, social gatherings, and festivals are now being celebrated on Zoom, google meet, and Facetime. Lets check how we can get ready and rock for these virtual parties and Events.
- Casual look: During winters you can pair a T-shirt with sweatpants. Enjoy your happy hours with your favorite pair of bright colored or slogan T-shirts and sweatpants. Avoid choosing a heavy neckpiece as the upper part of your body is more focused during virtual meets.
- Simple yet elegant: Experiment with new colors, fabrics, and designs depending on the type of party. Keep geographical conditions in your mind while choosing your dress. Layer up mufflers, shawls, or jackets if it is too cold. For a warm climate, you can focus on jewelry.
- Go with the theme: Your dress must go with the theme of the party. Example: If you are going for a virtual baby shower ceremony, you can have fun with floral dresses.
- Other accessories: Hairstyle and makeup are essential during virtual celebrations as well. To make an even tone with your skin, apply tinted sunscreen. Make use of blusher for getting a monochromatic glow and highlighting eyelids, lips, and cheeks. For a natural finish, go with lip balm instead of lipstick.
- Amp up the décor: The décor plays an essential part while you are attending or organizing a virtual party. Select a place that has ample light. To brighten up your corner, go with flowers, candles, or fairy lights. Adorn sofa or table with quirky motifs to add glam to your seating place. Choose cushion covers that go with your party theme and enjoy the moments.
Summary: The Internet has taught us how we can celebrate our special moments in the form of virtual bashes. Avoid getting dressed in the ‘home clothes’ as it gives you a feeling of casualty. Parties and Events are organized so that you can have fun. Take some effort to get ready to suit the occasion. Make sure that you get ready on time and enjoy the parties enthusiastically.
Copyright © Utpal K
1. If you share this post, please give due credit to the author Utpal Khot
2. Please DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. Please DO NOT Cut/Copy/Paste this post
© Utpal K., all rights reserved.
Copyright Notice: No part of this Blog may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the Blog Author Utpal Khot who holds the copyright.