Facemask is one of the most precious items from the list of COVID essentials. It is worn for medical needs but has slowly become a new fashion accessory. Many of the businesses have entirely been closed down due to the impact of COVID. Facemasks have given a new source of income to many people. Face masks are now being worn with more creativity, and it has now become an international style statement. Let us see why it is so?
- Safety first: We must know the reason behind wearing masks rather than finding fun. Face masks are being used to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and protect everyone around us. Make sure that if you are purchasing a reusable mask, it should be at least 2-ply and easily washable at home. Choose the one that fits perfectly according to your face. Avoid washing reusable masks with other clothes or multiple masks at the same time.
- Adapting trend: Face mask is the only fashion accessory worn by adults, young people, and kids. Many restaurants, private companies, and religious organizations have designed their own creative mask to promote safety and brand awareness. Everyone around us is adapting this designer mask for safety and as a style statement.
..and these too..
- Countless options: Designers are now creating masks that are comfortable and can protect us. They have provided us numerous designer styles to choose from.
- Form of expression: Many of the people are getting customized masks for expressing their feelings. Some are using flowers, fruits, and other different emojis for self-expression as the expression is not possible while one is wearing a regular mask.
- Fashion accessory: Face masks are being used to protect ourselves from the spread of COVID, but that doesn’t mean it has to be boring. Let’s be creative and enjoy the style with the necessary safety guidelines. Try out coordinating your outfit with a mask, as it is the new trend these days.
Summary: Don’t miss the essential accessory of the year-the face mask while you are going outside. Find a mask that is comfortable and can also protect you. Choose the one which is not the only designer but can protect you.
Copyright © Utpal K
1. If you share this post, please give due credit to the author Utpal Khot
2. Please DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. Please DO NOT Cut/Copy/Paste this post
© Utpal K., all rights reserved.
Copyright Notice: No part of this Blog may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the Blog Author Utpal Khot who holds the copyright.