Home Reviews #IFBA Awards 2016.

#IFBA Awards 2016.

5 min read
0
0
104

The Indian Food Bloggers Awards or #IFBA as it is popularly known, is the only Award in India till date for Food loggers which brings together Food Bloggers, celebrities and the TOP chefs from the Indian Culinary community. It is an annual awards ceremony that aims to recognize and celebrate the finest of food blogging over the past year. With 15 categories this year #IFBA2016 will be the largest showcase of food bloggers in India this year too. These awards are held by the Food Bloggers Association, India (FBAI)

The Jury has some eminent names like Gaggan Anand, Rashmi Uday Singh, Kunal Vijaykar, Chef Vicky Ratnani, Chef Ranveer Brar, Rushina Ghildiyal, Rocky Singh and Mayur Sharma (Rocky and Mayur). These stalwarts have a huge amount of hard work behind their success and they inspire one and all in the Culinary Industry.

My blog was nominated for the “Best Recipe Blog” where I polled 96 votes amounting to a total of 44.045 votes, the highest in the category.

ifba-1

I was also nominated for the “Best General Food Blog” where I polled 97 Votes amounting a total of 29.13%, again the highest in the category.

ifba-2

Readers felt that I had done some good work over the past years and voted with open hearts making me the topper in both categories. Since Public Voting accounts for 20% of the total weightage for the award, it is now the Jury, which will decide the fate of the Awards holding the remaining 80% weightage and I am keeping my fingers crossed to win there too with the best wishes and blessings of my readers. I take this opportunity to thank one and all who voted for me and the ones who could not vote for me due to the heavy load for voting.

(Pic Credits : The Food Bloggers Association, India and India Food Bloggers Awards 2016)

Uttpal K

Copyright © Uttpal K

If you share this post, please give due credit to the author Uttpal K
2. Please DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. Please DO NOT Cut/Copy/Paste this post
© Uttpal K., all rights reserved.

Copyright Notice:No part of this Blog may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the Blog Author Uttpal K who holds the copyright.

  • Awards night – IFBA2016

    The 4th Annual Awards organized by the FBAI brought together the Culinary Industry of Indi…
  • Cafe Blue Frog – Lower Parel

    BLUE FROG CAFE Seating: 100 approx The Go cheese Tasting Event turned out to be a vibrant …
  • Go Cheese Tasting Event – Review

    Go Cheese had organised a Cheese tasting Event in Mumbai and the same was scheduled on 28t…
Load More Related Articles
Load More By UK's Fashionablefoodz
Load More In Reviews

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also

Plank for Beginners – Plank Exercise Variations You Can Try

Plank is considered to be the best exercise as per the fitness gurus for tightening the co…