With the updates coming up daily, COVID-19 is going to stay with us. First let us accept this fact. We cannot expect everything to be the same as before. The economy will take time to recover, and everything will be available online. Some businesses will lose customers, whereas others will flourish. Let us oversee how we are getting ready for new challenges in our lifestyle.
- Maintaining distance: Lockdown has lifted entirely but remember that COVID is going to stay with us. Make sure that you wear a mask when you are outside. Maintain social distancing, especially when you are in the market. Avoid touching anything. Make use of sanitizer from time to time.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle: Poor diet, lack of physical activity, use of alcohol and alcohol can impact our health badly. We must take care of our physical, mental, and emotional health. Make sure that you eat healthy foods. Do workouts and exercise regularly to protect your body. Take every necessary step for maintaining good health for yourself and your loved ones.
..and these too..
- No physical touch: Avoid shaking hands and hugs. Greet everyone with ‘Namaskaar’ and sweet gestures. Avoid sharing your food, clothes, and personal stuff with anyone. Go cashless to reduce the chances of risk by touching.
- Work on self-improvement: COVID-19 has taught everyone about the importance of happiness, family, and health. Get adapted to new changes. Cope up with the current situation. Stick to personal hygiene and cleanliness. Give time to yourself and work on improving yourself.
- Go digital: COVID-19 has changed our social, religious, and cultural life. Everything is getting digitalized. Get equipped with digital commerce and financial transactions for everything. Live a basic life, and avoid spending on unnecessary things to cope up with these new challenges.
As the number of cases is rising every day, we must take care of ourselves and our loved ones. Avoid traveling until there is some emergency. Restrict elderly people and children from going outside unnecessarily. Change is part of life. Accept the new changes happily. Maintain a healthy lifestyle during the COVID-19 pandemic. Eat healthy, exercise regularly, and stay fit. Let us face these new challenges bravely and positively.
Copyright © Utpal K
1. If you share this post, please give due credit to the author Utpal Khot
2. Please DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. Please DO NOT Cut/Copy/Paste this post
© Utpal K., all rights reserved.
Copyright Notice: No part of this Blog may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the Blog Author Utpal Khot who holds the copyright.