The rains have got delayed this year and have stayed much beyond August. When it is a rainy evening, one tends to crave for some chicken but at the same time is health conscious and does not want too much fats. Also one does not want to overspend on the craving. Going to a restaurant and treating yourself could be expensive. So here is the best bet for you where you won’t have a hole in your pocket. In fact you will get the Finest at 500 and willingly take part in the #FinestAt500 Challenge from Godrej Nature’s basket with #PricesYouWillLove. So you are wondering how to go about it?
First head to the nearest Godrej nature’s basket and buy the following:
Chicken Drumsticks – Rs.140/-
Hot Chili Sauce – Rs.159/-
Chili Flakes – Rs.60/-
Black Pepper – Rs.93/-
Garlic – Rs.18/-
Salt – Rs.25/-
Total – Rs.495/- ( #FinestAt500 challenge completed purchase wise)
Now let us get this stuff home and look at making an awesome recipe out of it.
- Wash the drumsticks and make deep slits on both sides.
- Let them rest on a kitchen towel to rinse out excess water.
- Make a coarse paste of the fresh Garlic and pepper separately (use as per need)
- Use the Hot chili sauce as a marinade first to rub all over the Drumsticks generously.
- Sprinkle pepper, salt and garlic evenly and as needed all over.
- Allow the spices to blend with the chicken for at least 2 hours in a refrigerator.
- Preheat an Airfryer for 10 mins on 180.
- Brush some oil at the base of the Airfryer if needed.
- Place the marinated drumsticks in the Airfryer.
- Airfry on each side for 10 mins each and flip them once done.
- You may need an additional 5 mins of airfrying if you like the burnt garlic flavor on your drumstick.
- Plate it and serve hot.
Over to you:
It can be consumed as a starter, side dish or the main dish itself since it is rich in proteins. Be it a man or woman, trained chef or a first timer, anyone can make this. It is the simplest dish under the Sun…and the moon too. Most importantly, it is the cheapest and Godrej Nature’s Basket will give it to you at the #PricesYouWillLove. Last but not the least, it is my entry for the Finest at 500 challenge.
Copyright © Uttpal K
If you share this post, please give due credit to the author Uttpal K
2. Please DO NOT PLAGIARIZE. Please DO NOT Cut/Copy/Paste this post
© Uttpal K., all rights reserved.
Copyright Notice: No part of this Blog can be reproduced or utilized in any form. This means electronic or mechanical including photocopying or by any information storage and retrieval system. Please take permission in writing from the Blog Author Uttpal K who holds the copyright.