Fashionablefoodz is happy to host the Godrej Food Trends 2018 Blogging Contest. This contest is sponsored by Godrej Industries Ltd. Your host, Uttpal Krushna (Foodietweeter) welcomes you humbly, to participate in this contest. I would also want you all to check the rules and regulations carefully. This will make it easy for you to participate and maximize your chances of winning this contest. Remember to add your Blog post link at the bottom of this page to qualify for the preliminary screening.
Rules & Terms for the Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest
The Participants of the Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest should follow rules and conditions mentioned below. This will entitle them to qualify as one of the Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest finalists. The winners will be chosen from these.
Rules & Regulations for Participation
- Each Participant has to write a Blog post on their respective blogs.
- Choose a trend from the Godrej Food Trends 2018 as per your wish.
- Participant has to include #Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest #GFTR2018 in their Topics.
- Participant has to share the post on their social media channel using hashtag #GFTR2018.
- Participants have to add this mandatory note at the end of the article: “Note: “This post is a part of the Godrej Food Trends Blogging contest hosted by Fashionablefoodz in association with Vikhroli Cucina and should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. Godrej Food Trends Blogging contest, Fashionablefoodz or Godrej is not responsible for any kind of Infringement caused.”
- Please ensure that to do-follow link is ON.
- The word “Godrej Food Trends Report 2018” in the blog post should be hyperlinked with http://www.vikhrolicucina.com/registration
- The word count of the blog should be above 500 words to qualify for a win.
- Duration of Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest is from is from 00:05 AM IST on 11th May 2018 to 11:55 PM IST on 10th June 2018 (Now extended on request by many..)
- If the blog posts do not pass plagiarism test, Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest, the Host Fashionablefoodz.com at its sole discretion can disqualify the entry without any prior intimation.
- Adding the note as mentioned in the Rules & Regulations and hashtagging is mandatory at the end of the submitted article.
- Ensure your blog post remains public in social media.
- Participants indulging in hate speech, abuses or Bullying will be disqualified without prior notice.
- The winner would be declared within 45 days of the closing Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest.
- The decision on the selection of winners will be final and binding.
- You agree that you are entering the contest on your own accord and consent and neither Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest nor any of its affiliates, associates, parent or subsidiaries, representatives or their officers have given any representation or assurance of any form, other than the terms mentioned herein.
- Read the T&C thoroughly before participating.
- The winner must share the following information with Fashionablefoodz.com
- Valid mailing address
- Phone number
- Identity proof
Selection Criteria of Winners for Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest
- A) Blog post criteria
- Quality/ authenticity of post/content.
- Relevance to the Food Trends 2018 of Godrej
- Insights/Reach of Post
- Helpfulness of Post for Readers to understand the Trends better.
- b) Social Media Participation Criteria:
- The number of times post is shared on social media during the contest period.
- Quality/ authenticity of the social media post/content.
- Social media Interaction.
- Maximum Engagement on Social Posts
- Tagging @VikhroliCucina and @foodietweeter with a hashtag #GFTR2018 is mandatory for the post/story/Tweet to get considered to be a part of the contest.
- c) Bonus Marks:
- 100 likes on Links submitted
The top 20 entries shortlisted by us will be screened and judged for Food content quality by noted Celebrity Blogger/ Food Writer/ Culinary Expert Rushina Mumshaw Ghildiyal along with a panel of Jury comprising of Kalyan Karmakar from Mumbai, Pawan Soni from Delhi, Anindhya Basu from Kolkata and Monika Manchanda from Bangalore who will select the Prize winners.
Total Prize amount of Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest will be 60k+ in the following form:
We will have 5 winners and 5 consolation prizes
Prizes: Cash Prizes – First Prize 20k
Second Prize – 15k
Third Prize- 10k
Fourth Prize – 7.5k
Fifth Prize – 5k
Consolation/Early Bird prizes of 1k to the first five blog posts qualifying and following all the conditions mentioned above.
The Blog posts of all the finalists will be featured on Vikhroli Cucina.
Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible to win the Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest, participants shall have attained the age of 18 years and be resident of India.
- Any costs or liability associated with accessing or uploading the content posted for the contest on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or any other social media platform and the blog post itself will lie with the contestant.
- Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest, Fashionablefoodz or Godrej Industries Ltd and/or its affiliates associates, parent or subsidiaries, representatives or their officers thereof shall not be liable for any internet network related problems that may be experienced by the contestants including any bugs/viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility or liability, therefore, for any reason whatsoever.
- Fashionablefoodz will be herein referred to as the Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest Host. The decision of Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest Hosts in selecting the winners would be final and binding on all contestants. Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest Hosts shall not be liable in any way for any claim, clarification, challenge, dispute, explanation whatsoever arising from or in connection with this contest.
- The prize cannot be returned, exchanged for money or transferred to a second person.
- Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest Hosts holds the right and authority to withdraw, suspend, discontinue or modify the contest at any time without further explanation and reserves the right to amend the rules, if necessary to protect the sanctity and fair play, without prior notice or liability.
- Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest Hosts shall not be held liable for any delay in contest results because of any reasons beyond its control.
- This Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest cannot be clubbed with any other schemes, offers, contest, launched by Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest in future nor is it transferable.
- Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest Hosts shall not entertain any questions, correspondence, inquiries on the manner of conduct of the selection process and the contest itself from any party whatsoever.
- Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest Hosts reserves the right: (a) to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions or tampered with the entry process, and (b) to decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected in the event any entrant is disqualified from the contest finalists.
- In case of ‘Plagiarism content’, Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest Hosts holds the authority to declare a contesting user as banned.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest Hosts who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- Personal information of the contestants is collected for purposes of including the contestants in the Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest. If the personal information requested is not provided, the contestant may not participate in the Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest.
- By participating in the Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest , each contestant acknowledges that the purpose for collection of contestants personal information is to enable Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest Hosts (Fashionablefoodz) and its affiliates to use such information to assist Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest improve its goods and services and to contact the contestants in future with information on special offers or provide contestants with marketing materials via any medium including, but not limited to, mail, e-mail, telephone & other electronic messages.
- Disputes, if any, in respect of the Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest, should be sent in writing to Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest Hosts and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts of Navi Mumbai. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest.
- Your participation in the Godrej Food Trends 2018 Contest will be construed as acceptable to all the above state points.